Kutai Electronics established in 1977. We are a specialized design & manufacture of Generator Set Parts turnkey solutions. We make all types of Generator Automatic Voltage Regulator, Automatic Transfer Switch, Automatic Battery Charger, Genset Controller and Automatic Mains Failure, Remote Monitoring, Control and Annunciator System, Electronic Governor Controller, Other GENSET Parts. All of Kutai generator set parts products are 100% made in TAIWAN.
" Quality, Service, and Innovation " is the Kutai philosophy. It underpins every communication, every relationship and every product that bears the Kutai brand. Our customers experience this commitment through constant feedback, continuous improvement and innovative solutions to their product needs. As a result, Kutai has had the opportunity to work with global industry leaders, and to develop and offer the most advanced products in the market. Kutai customers understand that our commitment results in rapid and effective solutions.
At Kutai, we fully recognize the importance of power quality to our customers. Our strict quality-control system ensures that our clients' products produce optimal power in all environments.
Rigid Quality Control System with ISO9001/TAF/IAF certificated
Kutai Electronics complete and strict Quality Control procedures ensure consistent, superior products. This process includes our: Input Quality Control (IQC) system which guarantees compliance with the ISO9001 regulations; In Process Quality Control (IPQC) which accounts for double inspections of semi-products, including ICT tests; and, Output Quality Control (OQC) which includes final inspections of every single product prior to delivery to certify it meets the Kutai commitment to highest standards.
Declaration of Minerals Conflict-Free
KUTAI ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CO., LTD. is taking and will continue to take due diligence with our purchasing policy and practices to assure that the “DRC Conflict” minerals of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tungsten (W), cobalt(Co) and tin (Sn) in the components of our supply chain are not derived from or sourced from smelters using ore sourced from mines in conflict areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), or illegally taxed on trade routes, either of which are controlled by non-governmental military groups, or unlawful military factions. Trade routes not confirmed to be “Conflict Free” include direct exports from the DRC, as well as exports through Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Kenya (countries which the U.N. Security Council has noted are global export routes for DRC-mined minerals).
With these policies in place KUTAI ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CO., LTD. makes every effort at all times to confirm that the sourced components used in our Products are "DRC Conflict-Free".
KUTAI ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CO., LTD. has thereby formulated this Conflict Minerals Policy and makes the following commitments:
- Not to purchase components or parts from suppliers that use metals from smelters that use conflict minerals from mines in the Conflict Regions.
- Require our suppliers to refuse to use metals from smelters that use Conflict Minerals from mines in the Conflict Regions and provide a letter of commitment to KUTAI ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY CO., LTD. as such.
- Request its suppliers to notify their upstream/downstream suppliers to follow Minerals Conflict-Free mineral requirements.
- Continuing our industry leadership with our efforts to source products using metals only from smelters that use conflict-free minerals from the DRC.
Kutai Electronics Product Warranty
Kutai Electronics warrants to the Purchaser that all products to be delivered hereunder will be free from defects in material or workmanship and will be of the kind and quality designated or specified in the contract. Kutai Electronics provides a 12 month limited warranty to all its manufactured goods from the day of product delivery. All products are bar coded. Purchaser can use the bar code to check the production date of the purchased item(s) and the product testing statistic from the company website.
Warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Removal or alteration of the bar code or any identification markings.
- Damage or defects caused by accident, misuse, negligence or natural calamity.
- Damage or defects caused by using parts or installation attachments that are not authorized in writing by the Company.
- Change, alteration or modification to product or any of its components without prior notification to the authorized dealers or Kutai Electronics. That affects the performance, stability or purpose for which it was manufactured.
- Slight defects which do not affect the stability or reliability of the product performance.